In the Organizational Management Course, you will learn how to deal with the basic organizational concepts. You will learn how to work on organizational projects in a goal-oriented and systematic manner, and how to master even complex issues. You become familiar with the possibilities and difficulties of changing organizational structures, get to know newer organizational models and then know their relevance for the practice. In addition, you will get to know the interrelations between structural and process organization and have the opportunity to discuss these with us. After the seminar, you will be able to develop comprehensive and meaningful target systems and create comprehensible decision templates for the evaluation of solution variants. This will help you better understand the organization's impact on operational success.
* Даты могут быть изменены Корпоративным университетом.
** Стоимость тренинга рассчитана на 1 (одного) участника, вкл. НДС. В стоимость тренинга включены: обучение, раздаточный материал, кофе-брейки;
По завершении выдаются сертификаты.
General overview of organisational structures with international examples (basic concepts, organisational principles, org structure)
· The organisational lifecycle with international examples
· Process management and Process engineering applied to our business areas
· Network structures and questions of hierarchy
· Centralisation vs. decentralisation with international examples
· Breaking down our corporate strategies to our local structures
· Staff numbers: international examples and benchmarks
· Tools to identify weak points and vulnerabilities
· Structures of investment corporations with international examples
· Structures of producers of natural gas with international examples
· Benchmarking to other large companies
· Modern organization concepts (short overview)